ArkDes is currently closed for refurbishment.
Friends of ArkDes offers activities for those who wish to explore architecture, urban planning, and design both within and outside of ArkDes.
Friends of ArkDes is a community for those passionate about architecture, urban development, and design. We offer an array of exciting activities and events both within and beyond ArkDes. Our members are of all ages and backgrounds, united by a shared interest in the built environment. Join us for a membership experience filled with educational visits, lectures, seminars, and exclusive tours.
Friends of ArkDes is a non-profit association, established in the 1960s to support the inception and growth of ArkDes’ predecessor, Arkitekturmuseet. Today, the association serves as a hub where professionals and enthusiasts alike come together over a shared passion for architecture, urban planning, and design. Members enjoy access to local study visits, travels to fascinating sites in Sweden and abroad, and the chance to engage in talks on contemporary architecture and design.
Discover more about Friends of ArkDes by visiting our website ↗.
- Events such as talks, seminars, study visits and travels
- Four newsletters per year
- Free admission to all ArkDes and Moderna Museet exhibitions
- Invitations to ArkDes’ exhibition openings and VIP programs
- The opportunity to engage in issues related to the Designed Living Environment
- The chance to actively support and contribute to the development of ArkDes
- 10% discount at the Moderna Museet’s restaurant and ArkDes Café Blom
Join Friends of ArkDes:
Become a member by paying the membership fee. Don’t forget to write your name on the payment.
Swish 123 386 03 68
Membership Fee for 2024
Individual member: 400 SEK
Couple: 600 SEK
Company (4 cards): 2000 SEK
Company (8 cards): 3000 SEK