What can you do?
ArkDes follows the directives issued by the Swedish Public Health Agency, Region Stockholm, and the Government. We encourage all visitors to follow the news for updates about the ongoing pandemic.
1. Stay at home if you are sick. If you feel healthy, we warmly welcome you to visit the museum. If you feel sick, we ask that you stay at home until you are completely healthy.
2. Keep your distance. Furthermore, we ask everyone to show consideration for their fellow visitors by keeping a distance of at least 1.5 metres from one another.
3. Wash your hands. Wash your hands often and feel free to use hand disinfectant.
4. Follow the Public Health Authority’s advice. We urge all visitors to follow the Swedish Public Health Agency’s advice to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
5. Travel safely. Remember to travel to Skeppsholmen in a safe way. We urge everyone to follow SL’s recommendation to not to travel on public transport. If you belong to a risk group, we encourage you to experience our digital content online.