Call for Fellows: the first ArkDes Fellowship (2018-2019) will be dedicated to Projecting the Future.
The final decision on applications will be made by an independent jury, the members of which will be announced on February 23, 2018. All applications will be pre-selected based on practical guidelines by an internal body including:
- Kieran Long, Director
- Eric De Groat, Deputy Director
- Monica Sand, Research Coordinator
- James Taylor-Foster, Curator, Contemporary Architecture and Design
- Linda Kummel, Strategic Coordinator, Mötesplats [will join ArkDes on March 26, 2018]
Fellows will have full access to resources within ArkDes, including the library, collection, workspaces, and members of the curatorial and research departments.
- Announcement of Call: February 6, 2018
- Deadline for questions: February 19, 2018 (contact below)
- ArkDes publishes responses to FAQ: February 23, 2018
- Deadline for applications: March 19, 2018 at 12 Noon Stockholm time (online interviews with shortlisted candidates may occur before April 13, 2018)
- Public announcement of 2018-2019 Fellows: May 11, 2018
- 2018 Fellowship: September 2018 to February 2019
- Your written research proposal should be no more than 750 words and formatted on a single A4 page [page 1]
- Although we do not request a resume, a written biography of no more than 250 words, Should be formatted onto a second single A4 page [page 2]
- Supplemental information relevant to the research proposal, including images, should number no more than 3 additional A4 pages [pages 3-5]
- Your application should be written in English
- Submissions should be prepared as a single PDF file at a maximum file size of 15MB and uploaded to this website
As ArkDes is a government authority, personal data submitted by applicants in connection with their application will be made available by law in the case of freedom of information requests.
Questions can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 19, 2018. Responses to frequently asked questions will be published online no later than February 23, 2018.
There is no entry fee.