Call for Fellows: the first ArkDes Fellowship (2018-2019) will be dedicated to Projecting the Future.
The final decision on applications will be made by an international jury. All applications will be pre-selected based on practical guidelines by an internal body including:
- Kieran Long, Director
- Eric De Groat, Deputy Director
- Monica Sand, Research Coordinator
- James Taylor-Foster, Curator, Contemporary Architecture and Design
- Linda Kummel, Strategic Coordinator, Mötesplats [will join ArkDes on March 26, 2018]
A jury chaired by Kieran Long will make the final decision on applications. This body of internationally acclaimed practitioners, educators, curators and researchers will collectively assess proposals during a seminar at ArkDes.
Fellows will have full access to resources within ArkDes, including the library, collection, workspaces, and members of the curatorial and research departments
Frequently Asked Questions
Responses to commonly asked questions received prior to February 23, 2018. You may still direct questions to the Fellowships team up to and including March 18, 2018.
- Announcement of Call: February 6, 2018
- Deadline for questions: February 19, 2018 (contact below)
- ArkDes publishes responses to FAQ: February 23, 2018
- Deadline for applications: March 19, 2018 at 12 Noon Stockholm time (online interviews with shortlisted candidates may occur before April 13, 2018)
- Public announcement of 2018-2019 Fellows: May 11, 2018
- 2018 Fellowship: September 2018 to February 2019
The application deadline expired on March 19th, 2018. The evaluation process has started.