ArkDes is all housed on one floor and it is easy to move around our premises.
- Parking spaces for the disabled are available outside the main entrance and the waterfront entrance. ArkDes is all on one level.
- All the doors open automatically. One exception is the exit door from Café Blom and the door to the tables outdoors. The staff at the museum are more than happy to help you.
- There is a ramp to the outdoor tables at Café Blom.
- The museum has no obstructive level tresholds.
- There is a lift between the entrance from Exercisplan and the waterfront entrance (at the rear of the building). There are disabled toilets with changing table in the auditorium lobby and in Café Blom. The door width is 90 cm. There are also disabled toilets at both entrances.
- Wheelchairs are available at both entrances.
- Pushchairs for children are available at both entrances.
- Folding chairs are available in the exhibition halls.
- Hearing loops are available in the Auditorium, Biografen and Aula ArkDes. The reception hearing loop is available from the information desks on levels 2 and 4. Set the hearing device to the “T” loop.
Please feel free to contact us if you feel something is missing or if you have improvements to suggest. We are included in the Frittframapp app, with a simple display of accessibility for the disabled.